About WhistleOut

We're Australia's leading search engine for telecommunications products. Compare plans for Mobile Phones, Broadband, Tablets & Pay TV

Search Plans

How do I cancel my existing mobile service?

If you are out of contract and porting your number then you can simply move to a new service provider - you don’t need to do anything. If you are not porting your number or getting a new service then you will need to contact your current service provider over the phone or in store to cancel.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.